Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Little Arwen

Arwen loves playing with kitty toys and I love indulging her, which is why you can find approximately nine toys in your line of sight at any given place in our house.

Her favorite one, though, is this little gem:
It used to be covered in tinsel but as a result of all of the loving and playing its fur has disappeared onto our floor.  She often loses it under furniture and when I look under the furniture to find it, she meows and meows and purrs and purrs. 
I bought her a few new tinsel toys but this is still her favorite.  I find it so endearing that she loves a little ball of fuzz so much. 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Last night I was watching Sarah pick up puppy toys and noticing that her dogs leave more toys lying around then her children do these days!