Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Our week and weekend

Things have been pretty busy around here.  David is studying again, which means that he is indisposed 99.9999999% of the time.  My work has been getting busier and busier, which is fun because I really enjoy my job, but it all just leads to a pretty busy lifestyle for us. 

Because of this, it is really fun to have a few weekends where we are just at home, knocking around, not doing much at all.  This past weekend was one of those weekends.  On Friday evening, we hung out at home.  I caught more than a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix (quick critique: I think that the show is funny and cute but I hear that after about the third season the viewer pretty much wants to know who the mother is and they don't find out).  On Saturday, I ran some errands, we went to mass, and that evening I enjoyed a delicious dinner at La Bodega with one of my friends.  After that, we had drinks at The Rieger Hotel, which were outstanding.  I tried the Blancadora and loved it.  


On Sunday, I had lunch with another friend and then Paco and I met up with his friend Leon and we went for a walk together. 
That afternoon, I made cookies (I shouldn't have...haha) and enjoyed the warm breeze wafting from our window. 

My batteries are definitely recharged for the week!  What did you do?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I had lots of happy reading time at a hotel in Alton, while Tom practiced with his chorus, and then enjoyed a wonderful Ambassadors of Harmony concert on Saturday night. Sunday, we led our Bible Study group after 7:30 Mass, and had a 40th birthday dinner for John with the relatives Sunday night. It was another full and fun weekend!

toryburchshoesbags said...

In my opinion, Belstaff Jackets Abercrombie Fitch clothing can't be lack of in our wardrobe.Belstaff Jackets Clothing fashion is changing everyday. People like fashion especially women. Abercrombie Fitch clothing is one of these famous brands on the market.Ugg boots 5815 Designed by famous designer and founded by famous artist, this clothing brand attracts all young girls and boys even Rosetta Stone lots of middle-aged women and men.