Monday, March 19, 2012

My birthday!

I had another wonderful, wonderful birthday.  My birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, which is fun just by itself but this year my college friends came to help me celebrate!  It was so much fun to see them, catch up, and just enjoy seeing them!

On Saturday we went to the St. Patty's Day parade for a bit, walked around in the sunshine, and grabbed a late lunch.  Then we headed home for some resting time, went shopping, had dinner, and then went out for St. Patrick's day fun!  It was all such a blast and I had a wonderful time with everybody.  Some pics from the day:
My corned beef and cabbage...in the form of sauerkraut.


Parade

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm glad you had fun. I am thinking I saw your St. Patrick's Day parade last year when I was visiting Sarah's family.