Thursday, March 08, 2012

Important Announcement.

You must. go. make. this. chicken.  

Seriously, people.  I try not to be too bossy on this blog, but this stuff, is (pardon my expression) da bomb. 
SO flavorful and so good because you can actually control the chicken pieces (which I love!  I hate hate hate biting into chicken fat, which usually means that I do not order chicken out.  If I can cut it off of the pieces with which I cook, though, I'm all good to go!).  Also, who knew that sweet and sour sauce was so easy to make?

David and I always disagree about Chinese food.  I just don't love getting it from restaurants because I enjoy making it at home.  David, however, loves nothing more than a hole-in-the-wall Chinese place.  This was a stellar compromise because even David said that this chicken was as good as at a restaurant.  

Here is the recipe.  I promise you will love this!

Sweet and Sour Chicken from Life as a Lofthouse

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This sounds delicious. I'm printing it to have when Sarah and her kids or my sisters are in town later this month. That sounds funny to coat the chicken in corn starch, but I'll take your word for it!