Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Beef Stroganoff


When I was little, my dad made the best beef stroganoff.  I loved it on deliciously cozy and cold evenings, when all you want is a little comfort food to stick to your lungs. 

We have not been experiencing such nights around here lately, but that doesn't stop me from wanting some serious comfort food.  So, a few weeks ago, I decided to make a recipe out of my head but very similar to this Beef Stroganoff recipe.  It was SO delicious.  Yum!  I used heavy cream rather than sour cream, since we never buy sour cream and I thought that it may be a waste of money to buy an entire container for one recipe.  It tasted delicious!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That sounds delicious! I am charmed that your family liked food that sticks to your lungs! We said sticks to your ribs!

toryburchshoesbags said...

lthough you'll most often need to Tiger Shoes buy upwards of one article of clothing, you can choose small lots and still save some cash. As an example, one wholesaler on the internet sells babyTiger Shoes clothes in small lots of 3 which each being a different size. You can get high quality baby outfits in various sizes such as 3,Beats By Dr Dre six and nine months at less than $15. At the regular price, comparableTods Shoes sets would set you back from twenty-five bucks to $40 each.