Friday, February 03, 2012

Taking a break

I I have been having to take a break from running.  This is much harder than you may think.  I run almost every day, so not running makes me somewhat nuts.  I've been walking in the morning, but I love the feeling of running.  My hamstring is hurting, which is the reason for the self-imposed break.  While I hate hate taking a break, I know in my heart that it is the best decision for now.  Blah.  Have you ever taken off of working out out of necessity?  


2 comments:

Kathy said...

The weather has been so lovely this week, I have been thinking how nice it must be for runners. I'm sorry you can't run, and hope you recover soon.

Jules said...

Oh no!!! I have definitely taken a break from working out before after getting hurt. I hope a short break is all you need and that you'll be able to get back to your normal routine again soon!!