Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lazy Saturday by Paco

This weekend was so lazy.  I slept most of the time, as I always do, but the weather was so gorgeous that one of my humans decided to take me on a walk around our park!  I had a really great time sniffing around and seeing the lake.  We went across this scary bridge, and there were so many things to sniff on the posts!
 I tried to make friends with some ladies, but they were rather loud and unfriendly:
 More interesting light posts:
 Getting some sun:
After that, my human ran some errands while I rode in the car.  Riding in the car is one of my very favorite things in the whole wide world!
She took me to a bath for the car, and I did NOT enjoy it one bit.  Luckily, my human was there to snuggle me and make me feel better:


As you can see, I had a great Saturday afternoon!  I hope you did as well.  When we got back I had to recover so I napped for the rest of the day, that night, and then the next day as well. 






1 comment:

Kathy said...

Abbie, that is really creative and cute! I wonder if Paco will be sad if and when he realizes that his friend Jose has died?