Monday, January 23, 2012

Our weekend

We had a great weekend.  Friday evening David studied and I relaxed at home.  It was SO nice to finally have a weekend evening where we had nothing planned, because it seems like we go from event to event and while they are enormously fun, it is nice to have a relaxing evening once in a while.  I watched I Don't Know How She Does It, which was pretty good, and then I started watching one of my favorite movies (because it is from one of my favorite books): Sense and Sensibility.  

On Saturday I went to yoga and we went to church and then we went with some friends to Party Arty, a fundraiser for the art museum here in town.  It was SO much fun....the party itself was neat because it was in the art museum and there were performers who performed dances during the event.  They also had drinks and delicious food from various places...my favorite was this delicious mini-hot dog with a relish on it.  SO good.  I may or may not have eaten two.  They were mini!

Then on Sunday I relaxed and David studied after being exhausted from having so much fun the night before! 


1 comment:

Kathy said...

I really like your picture. I have fond memories of the year we took our Christmas card picture on the porch at your art museum. It was another clever idea of Tom's, and we all posed to spell out the letters Merry Christmas.