Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Graduation

We had a great weekend.  On Friday my brother graduated from college!  We went to see his ceremony and then my parents hosted a nice meal at his college house for everybody who went to the ceremony.  On Friday night, we went out with my family and had a fun supper.  Then, on Saturday morning, I hosted a brunch in his honor at my house!  David was gone on Saturday because his brother also graduated from college that day and David went to his ceremony.  His entire family came into town that afternoon so that his parents could baby-sit his sister's kids that evening. 

After going to mass on Saturday evening and having dinner with David's family, David and I went out with David's brother and met our old friend Matt (the one with the blog who teaches in Abu Dhabi)!  Seeing them was a ton of fun.  On Sunday, we took the day to simply relax.  I ran a really long run because it was so nice outside, and then that evening we watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  So fun!  How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your dress, Abbie! Where did you get it?

Kathy said...

It's funny that Peter and Ryan graduated on the very same December weekend and a shame that you and Davey couldn't each participate in all of the graduation activities for both brothers!