Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Movies

David and I have a tradition of watching a few Christmas movies every year.  Here is our list.  What is yours?

1.  Christmas Vacation
Poor Clark.

2.  It's A Wonderful Life
 I love this movie because it gets me into the Christmas spirit and is probably the most classic Christmas movie.  
3.  Love Actually
Don't you love the part where "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" by Otis Redding is playing and everybody resolves their issues a bit on Christmas Eve?  That is my favorite sequence.  It turns into the part where the friend holds up the signs for the girl he loves, which is one of my favorite love stories of the movie. 

4.  The Holiday
David doesn't really love this movie, but I like it!
5.  Holiday Inn
 Another old classic that I love watching around the New Year!

No comments: