Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Happy Halloween!

 I had a great Halloween weekend.  On Friday I went to my friend Julie's house where we watched the World Series!  The Cardinals won, which was so much fun to see.  Everybody was super excited and I saw a lot of people on the highway heading into STL.  What a perfect way to win!

On Saturday morning we ran a 10k called the Monster Mash Dash, which is where you dress up for the race.  We decided to go as Sesame Street---I was Oscar and we had Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and Elmo. 

The 10k was great:
 After that was over we went to Julie's house and napped.  We went out to eat and then started to get ready to go out!  I think that we dressed up pretty nicely, don't you?
 We had a fabulous time!!!  Thanks for the awesome weekend, girls!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Your costume is clever and cute, Abbie! Some of the ladies at my library wore costumes Monday, which I hadn't realized they were going to do. Next year I plan to dress up too.