Thursday, November 03, 2011

Brain Dump

  • I've been feeling sick this week, which is no fun at all.  Two days ago, I took my second (half) sick day from work.  Being at home sick is a sad reason to be home...I would much rather be my normal and healthy self working!  Alas, I had to come home to nap.  After a nap in the afternoon and eight hours of sleep, I was almost as good as new.  Yay!
  • Our Halloween was just wonderful and I can't believe that yesterday I took down all of my Halloween decorations and put up my (very few) Thanksgiving decorations.  Where does the time go?!?!?
  • Last night there was a torrential downpour at my house.  The forecast called for snow overnight.  
  • I've been in the mood for soups and want to try this Tuscan White Bean soup this weekend. 
  • I enjoy how Google does not end this sentence in a preposition:

No comments: