Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Bad Cat

I was ashamed of Thorina's behavior this weekend.  She drank out of people's glasses, hit people, and most of all, she continuously got out of the garage door so she could streak outside when unsuspecting people walked into my house.  This cat was SO bad! 

It is very embarrassing to have a cat this bad when we have guests, so I tried to yell at her and "discipline" her.  How can I get her to behave like a real lady?!?!?!?!?!  ANY tips or tricks would be appreciated. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about cats, but I'd say that you have had her to long and she isn't going to change now----besides she just might have been alittle spoiled when she was younger----oh wait, maybe I've been around kids at school to long, so disreguard what I said! I don't know ANYTHING about cats!
Love ya, Juanita

Katie said...

Waaaay back in the day when I had a cat, I would keep a water bottle set on straight stream nearby. Whenever she'd do something like try to climb the curtains, or flex her claws on my furniture, she'd get a stream of water to the head. Didnt hurt her at all...but eventually got her to stop doing that when i was around. Maybe some negative reinforcement like that would work?