Monday, October 10, 2011

Wedding Weekend

 
We had another wonderful wedding weekend this weekend!  My Uncle got married back in my home town.  The wedding was so cute and the decorations were amazing!  The bride and/or her family made everything....from the wedding flowers to the decorations at the reception. 
 Everything came together just beautifully.  My Dad's cousins came into town from all parts of the country, which was really nice of them to do.  It was nice to see relatives and for such a happy occasion! 
The day couldn't have been better!  I just love these fall weddings. 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Abbie, I have really enjoyed your wedding reports! You and David are lucky to have been invited to more weddings this fall than Tom and I have in the last several years! I loved the pumpkins and mums. Everything looked lovely, including you and Davey!