Monday, October 17, 2011

How to eat ice cream the correct way

David sometimes makes fun of me, but I have a specific way that I enjoy my ice cream.  I figure: why waste the calories on ice cream if I can't enjoy it the way I prefer it?  I thought that I would share.

First of all, I scoop my ice cream into my bowl:
 Next, I add some milk:
 Next, add some chocolate chips:
 and some cocoa powder:
 Mix it all up into a shake-like substance:
I have made my ice cream like this for years and I LOVE it!

This past weekend was so low-key and amazing.  I really needed a weekend to simply unwind and enjoy the beautiful fall weather!  I will post more about it later.  I have so many home projects that I need to accomplish before the colder weather sets in...including my fall cleaning.  But guess what?  I haven't even started.  I am going to make myself clean this upcoming weekend. 

Do you have any special way you make your ice cream or other desserts?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have to say, that ice cream looks icky to me, but I certainly agree that we should all spend our calories in our favorite ways! Right now I am eating delicious home made tapioca with crushed pineapple and chopped maraschino cherries. I think this treat is icky to my family members but it is delightful to me!