Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Cleaning

The seasons are changing again and that means that it is time to start fall cleaning!  I can't believe it is already time to start thinking about cleaning for the fall.  I have some motivation, though, because I am having some guests at the beginning of November.  Having people over motivates me to finish my big cleaning projects!

This past weekend I already started by totally cleaning the living room.  It took me three hours!  However, I got so much dirt and grime up during the cleaning session, so I felt good after it was over.  On Sunday, I cleaned out the insides of my kitchen cabinets.  

On Friday evening, I stayed at home and enjoyed a night in, and then on Saturday, I went to a Halloween party.  The party was a ton of fun and I'm sad that I didn't get any more pictures than one of me and my pets.  It was fun to get out and celebrate Halloween a little early!






1 comment:

Kathy said...

Abbie, you look so cute and your living room looks really pretty, too. Now that we are having Bible Study at our house for the next six weeks our house will always be pretty clean on Mondays, but I intend to go to even more trouble for Andy's visit--although it just occurred to me that he probably doesn't care two hoots about that! But I want to make a good impression on his girlfriend! Plus, I like a clean house myself!