Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Emily's Big Day!

 Our other wedding was my cousin Emily's wedding.  Can I just say how fun it is to have a family wedding?  The wedding provides an excuse for everybody to get together for a happy occasion.  Everybody is excited and anticipatory for the big day and it is so fun to hang out with family members under those circumstances.  My cousin's wedding was no exception: the events leading up to the big day were so much fun, the rehearsal and days before the wedding were a blast, and the actual wedding was beautiful and perfect.  I was a bridesmaid in the wedding, so it was fun to hang out with the wedding party on the day!  One of my favorite parts of the entire wedding were the flowers...they were so very pretty.
 On Thursday we enjoyed the rehearsal dinner.  On Friday we went to a bridal luncheon for the bride...SO much fun and such a cute centerpiece:
 On Saturday we had the actual wedding at noon and the reception later that evening:
The bride and groom had the absolute perfect day for their wedding: sunny for the wedding itself, a bit overcast for pictures (this is ideal), and sunny again for the rest of the day.  Everybody was so relaxed and we danced the night away until after midnight! 

I loveee weddings!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Once again, your pictures are beautiful! I was thinking when I looked at the pictures from both weddings how, back when we were getting married, people would have never chosen black or brown to wear to a wedding, but now it looks really cute!

It is lucky that you and David are invited to so many weddings!

Heather said...

I was also in the St. Louis area this weekend for a wedding. How funny!

Anonymous said...

RoRo said thanks for sharing the pictures!