Monday, August 29, 2011

Our weekend

I had another wonderful weekend. We were home all weekend, which was much-needed and relaxing. On Friday evening I went to yoga and we went out with friends that evening. On Saturday morning I woke up and decided to take a long run. I was gone for two hours and unfortunately did not bring any water....I won't be making that mistake again! I was SO thirsty when I got home.

On Saturday for lunch, I went to Sheridan's Unforked with a friend. It was SO weird to be in a fast-food restaurant where you order and they call your order because I have not been inside of one for years. The food was very delicious, though. I had a hamburger, fries, and a delicious ice cream treat. Yum!
That day I finished all of my weekly house cleaning and after mass we watched our nieces and nephew. They were a lot of fun! We are glad that they live so close to us so that we can baby-sit them.

On Sunday I went to yoga and ran and then came home and cleaned my closet. After that was over, I didn't know what to do with myself! I couldn't believe it: I was actually bored. This is a good thing (all of my law school friends can attest to this) because I have not had that feeling in a LONG time. I decided to go outside and read with my favorite puppy:
Later that afternoon I made some pies (more on that later) and relaxed. It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

How did the closet-cleaning go? A project like that probably would have taken me all day.