Monday, August 01, 2011

My weekend!

I had a great weekend! On Friday evening, we went out to eat with some friends here in town. We sat around, enjoyed some good wine, and then went to gelato after it was over! Yum!!!

On Saturday morning, I ran and went to yoga, which I loved. Then, my friend Jancin and I drove to St. Louis where we met up with our other friends Colleen and Amy! We saw Colleen's gorgeous new home and then went out on the town! We hit up Momo's Greek Restaurant and then went to The Loop and Central West End. Is it totally sad that my favorite "bar" was the Fro Yo place where we got cookie dough, fro yo, and chocolate? Hmmmm....
On Sunday morning, we got up and went to Colleen's bridal shower. She is getting married this fall and we had to send her into married life in style! After the shower, Jancin and I drove back home. The drive was SO long but it was totally worth it to get to see my friends!

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Mrs. Haid said...

How great to see your girlfriends! Good for you. I love the stairs in the photo, what a neat thing. I wonder if you could edit the fill light to see your faces better? Or maybe that would change the coolness of the light on your shoes? Anyway, neat photo!