Tuesday, August 09, 2011

High School Girls' Weekend: Winery!

On Saturday morning of our girls' weekend, we woke up and went to breakfast:



And then decided to take a big cat tour! Our bed and breakfast was also a Tiger Sanctuary, and they offered guests tours of the tigers and lion. The tour was a lot of fun and I can honestly say that I had never been so close to tigers and lions as I was this weekend! They certainly hammed it up for the camera:I loved hearing them roar and seeing them play:


I tried to videotape the roaring. I hope this works!



After that was over, we went to Crowne Ridge winery and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. We sampled the wine (delicious!) and had lunch. After that, we decided to jump on the winery wagon tour:


While on the tour we were able to enjoy MORE gorgeous scenery!We were certainly spoiled with the bucolic scenery!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Abbie, Tom and I have stayed at lots of bed and breakfasts, but I never heard of one with tigers! I was amused at their website where they say they are a relaxing place--it seems like it would be hard to relax with tigers in the front yard!