Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our weekend

Besides David's birthday, we had a great weekend. On Saturday I went to yoga and we cleaned ba bit. After that, we went on a little winery tour in Kansas, including wine tastings! The scenery was beautiful and we really enjoyed it. We went out to dinner and then came back to our house. Arwen made the group laugh by having some sort of love affair with one of our friend's shoes:
On Sunday we went out to have lunch with David's sister's family and then I enjoyed laying outside in my little pool, reading my favorite book, Pride and Prejudice.

After my enjoyable afternoon, I began walking up the steps back into the house and felt a bee sting me! Argh! Luckily, we had a good amount of baking soda on hand so I made a paste and it made the sting feel much better. I am thankful that I do not react much worse to bee stings.

How was your weekend?

No comments: