Monday, July 11, 2011

My weekend

I had a fabulous weekend, but it was exhausting! How about you?

On Friday my aunts and cousins came into town for a fun wedding weekend in honor of my cousin who is getting married this fall! We were all excited to celebrate her upcoming nuptials and shower her with some gifts!
That evening, we ate too much food and had a wine tasting that I bought on Groupon. It was great!

The next day, we walked on a trail and went to eat breakfast on the Plaza. After that, we shopped a bit and then went to see Bridesmaids! The movie was hilarious and I recommend it. It was a bit vulgar in parts, but overall I thought it was great! I laughed out loud several times. That evening, we went to eat a La Bodega and had a great time (as always). We topped off the evening with some frozen yogurt, my new summer obsession. Yay!


Cousins

Paco was tired after all of the guests departed:How was your weekend?

No comments: