Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wrap Dresses


Source
I bought a wrap dress last fall and have been saving it to wear this spring/summer. It is my understanding that wrap dresses are supposed to flatter any figure, but honestly, I never thought I looked that great in them until I tried this particular dress on. It is just a dress from Banana Republic outlet, but I liked it so I bought it. I know that some of my buddies also dislike wrap dresses in general, but others can wear one and look super cute, tiny, and adorable. Does the fabric matter? Do you think you look good in this type of dress?

(Note: I ended up wearing my dress on Monday and almost had a wardrobe malfunction until I pinned the top!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I actually tried on a wrap dress today at Loft and I looked ridiculous. I will not be seen in a wrap dress in public anytime soon!