Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our weekend in pictures

We had a great weekend.

It started out on a troublesome note...the cats are on a diet right now because they need to lose some weight. As a result, they are always hungry and go crazy at 5:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., their feeding times. On Friday morning I woke up to this:

They broke their cat bowl on the floor! Arrghh!

Next, David gave me these beautiful flowers for being so understanding while he studied very hard for another exam:
Two of us had hair appointments this weekend.
1. Me - I toned down my blonde highlights for the spring. My hair guy colored it a really pretty brown.
2. Paco - Paco's naturally orange fur is still intact, but the length is much, much shorter:


On Sunday evening, we went to a volleyball game, where David's team played and lost...I don't think that any of them cared....they were just there to have fun:How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm glad I'll be seeing your and Paco's haircuts so soon! I don't think I knew that Davey is on a volleyball team, but I'm glad he has time for that, and for pitching in around the house again!