Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Shower

I went to the cutest baby shower this weekend and had to share some pictures. Below are the cupcakes the hostess served. The baby's room theme animal is an owl.
Look at the baby mobile the mother made. Seriously...how creative! The mother also made a banner with the baby's name on it.
The baby shower favors. The owl theme carried into the shower:
An awesome three-crock pot dip tray. I love this idea and must buy it for my next party! Imagine the possibilities during holiday time:
The food spread:
Everything was so delightful and cute. The baby will certainly be loved by many! I had such a fun time celebrating with the mother and friends. She received so many wonderful gifts...the most memorable being a homemade blanket and baby crib bumper set. What a gift to be able to make such beautiful gifts!

On Friday I went to Columbia to see some old law school friends. We hung out, ate way too much, and enjoyed yabbering about law school and our lives after school. On Saturday we shopped and had a great time.

I hope that you had a great weekend as well!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh, everything about that shower was just darling! Showers have certainly gotten much more elaborate since I was getting married and having my first baby!