Friday, April 08, 2011

ABCs of Chick in the Czech

I really wanted to complete this meme after I saw others doing it, so here it goes!

A. Age: 26...too close to 30...ugh.

B. Bed size: Queen, and it is always full with two humans and at least two animals. Paco takes up so much room!

C. Chore you hate: mowing. I really dislike mowing. I disliked it when I was growing up and I told David that we were either hiring it out after we got married or he could mow every single time. I have not mowed a lawn since I got married.

D. Dogs: Paco the dog! I like ours, but quite frankly I don't like other people's dogs very often. They are too big and I prefer cats.

E. Essential start to your day: Drinking a bottle of water. I always have a bottle right next to my bed and as soon as I wake up I down the bottle.

F. Favorite color: Blue or green

G. Gold or silver: Silver, but I really do like gold as well.

H. Height: 5'4"

I. Instruments: Piano, violin, oboe, clarinet

J. Job title: Attorney

K. Kids: None, unless you count our pets, which I do sometimes.

L. Live: Kansas City area

M. Mom’s name: Constance

N. Nicknames: Fair Maiden (David), Scrabby (my family)

O. Overnight hospital stays: none, thankfully

P. Pet peeve: When I think people are being snotty

Q. Quote from a movie: Welcome to the 90s, Mr. Banks!!!!

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: One brother

T. Time you wake up: 5:30 a.m.

U. Underwear: yes please

V. Vegetables you dislike: I seriously cannot think of anything.

W. What makes you run late: I am usually late, unfortunately. It is a bad habit and I do not like it, but it happens. Usually I am trying to make myself prettier for the person I am meeting! (HA!) I am not late for really important events (like court), though.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: My teeth? Maybe my lungs when I had pneumonia when I was little?

Y. Yummy food you make: Chocolate cake with buttercream icing

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Giraffes, zebras, the cats


And....go! You do this meme!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I loved mowing the grass and working in the yard when I was retired. Out of all of the unpleasant household chores, I'm surprised you said mowing. I liked the fresh air and singing medleys of songs from musicals! Now that Tom and I are both working so much, I'm wondering who will ever have time to keep up with all of our grass-mowing, but I would be happy if it could be me while Tom did more inside chores.