Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our weekend

We had a fabulous weekend. On Friday night, we enjoyed a fish fry at our church with David's sister's family. I ate wayyyy too much. On Saturday we ran in a St. Patrick's day 5k (more about that later) and enjoyed a day with some of our family friends. We ate at Grunauer, which was delicious as usual.

After that, we walked on the plaza and ate at Jack Stack BBQ, my favorite BBQ in Kansas City. One word: yum. Do you see a theme happening this weekend?

Finally, on Sunday, I went to yoga and then went to a St. Patrick's Day parade! The parade was so much fun and really put me in the St. Patrick's day spirit....so much so that I made corned beef and cabbage that evening!
Did you do anything for St. Patrick's day this weekend?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Your weekend sounds wonderful--plus I heard it involved games of Speed Scrabble! I was amused that Sarah was looking for a "more family-friendly St. Patrick's Day parade" this year!