Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Girls' weekend!

A few weekends ago, my college friends came to visit (unfortunately, sans our friend Julie---we missed you!). We had a fabulous time, as always.

On Friday night, we headed to 75th Street Brewery, which is a great little pub with delicious food and a varied menu. On Saturday morning, Amy and Colleen went to yoga with me and Jancin. I think that they enjoyed seeing what all of the fuss was about. After that was over, we went to the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. I haven't had time to explore the art museum here in KC, so it was a fun little trip. Of course, after that was over, we had to hit up the Plaza.

After all of that, we went to La Bodega in Midtown, collectively our favorite restaurant in KC. We had another fabulous meal and a great weekend. I love girls' weekends and can't wait until the next one!

No comments: