Monday, March 21, 2011

Friend weekend!

This weekend I had a wonderful time getting away and having a friend weekend in STL! It is always so much fun to visit my college buddies, and every year we try to get together to have a "birthday bash" for my friend Colleen and I, since we both have birthdays in March.

On Friday evening we enjoyed some pizza and hung around my friend Julie's home. On Saturday, Julie and I prepped for upcoming running events by running 5 miles on the Katy trail! That day we shopped until we dropped and then ate at Kitaro, a hibachi place. The food was really delicious and at the end of our meal, the waiters brought out a special birthday cake and song surprise! After doing a little dance, the birthday girls enjoyed a tasty dessert. Thanks, Amy and Julie!!

On Sunday I returned home and enjoyed the gorgeous day by running with David on a trail. It felt so good to take full advantage of the gorgeous weather!

It was wonderful to get away for the weekend....thanks girls!

1 comment:

Jules said...

It was great seeing you, can't wait for our next girls' weekend!! :)