Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Lately I have been thinking a lot about spring cleaning. (Note: I have been thinking, not doing.)

I decided to make a list of all of the items I want to accomplish while I am spring cleaning our house because it would make the task seem a bit less daunting. To the contrary, I am now overwhelmed.

Do you do any spring cleaning? How do you organize your time?

Also, I would like to give a little shout out to my brother Ryan, who is celebrating his birthday today! Happy Birthday, Ryan!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I feel like keeping up with cleaning is hard for people who work full time, or have little kids. Last Saturday we had company and I spent the entire day cleaning, and our house looked great when they came. But just yesterday I said to Tom, how did our house get messy again so fast?! I miss the constantly clean house we had when I was retired.

Well-Sugared Student said...

we are going to have to do two spring cleaning tasks I'm not looking forward to: (1) cleaning the siding, (2) cleaning the windows and the gunk that has gathered at the bottom.

Grandma Bert said...

Abby, I loved your cleaning list, but I must say I don't do the cleaning like I should.
My husband always liked a little smoked sausage in his lentil soup. It adds a nice flavor.