Saturday, January 01, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

Do you make any New Year's resolutions?

I try not to make too many because then I just get frustrated and do not keep any. However, I think that it is good to make goals for oneself.

Here are my resolutions for 2011:

1. Keep photo albums: I truly dislike how bad I have gotten about keeping photo albums. I love them and my mom very meticulously kept photo albums for both me and my brother. I treasure the albums and want to keep that tradition for me and David. I vow to start this year!

2. Take more pictures and post them on my blog: I have a bad habit of not posting with pictures, but I enjoy posts with pictures more! Therefore, I hope to post more pics in my posts (not starting with this one).

3. Post more recipes: I cook all the time and I am so inspired by recipes online. Therefore, I feel like I should post more recipes!

4. Lost my last 5 pounds and continue going to yoga on a regular basis. Also, I want to run another half marathon in 2011.

Do you have any resolutions?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love making New Years Resolutions and usually record them and take them seriously. Your post reminded me I should think quickly about some for this year. I am proudest of the New Years Resolution I made about 13 years ago, to record my blessings from my day every night. I'm still doing it!

On the subject of taking pictures, I feel bad that not only do I not make photo albums anymore, we take pictures but don't even get them developed.

Anonymous said...

RoRo said I am going to eat more healthy foods. This was one of mine from last year and I think I made stides, but need to work on it more for this year too.

Just finished putting pictures in my Alaska album yesterday and now need to write it it! Only 4 months late... I may work on that during the Rams game tonight!