Friday, December 10, 2010

Fun Thing Friday: Christmas nails


Source

I love painting my nails and my toenails, and this Zoya polish with glitter really makes me drool. I would not normally wear glitter polish, but I have heard that this brand is actually good (not flaky) and it looks so festive. Imagine a black dress with cute accessories and this polish. Every year at Christmastime, I like to paint my nails a bright color.

Since I got a job, I have been painting my fingernails in pretty neutral colors, so this may have to wait until the actual holiday!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Oooh those are so fun!! I hear you on having to keep the nails pretty tame for work...lately I've been painting my nails on Friday night and then remove all the polish Sunday night or Monday morning, so I can still enjoy some of the great fall/winter colors, even if only for a couple of days.