Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Christmas List


I just love the Christmas holiday and have a lot of items to complete in the next month. Of course, all of these activities are lots of fun and not really work at all.

  • Make Christmas cookies. LOTS of Christmas cookies, including toffee cookies, possibly those delicious jelly cookies, and decorated sugar cookies
  • Make Christmas candy. I want to try my hand at peppermint bark again this year.
  • Watch lots of Christmas movies, including Holiday Inn, Christmas Vacation, Love Actually, and It's A Wonderful Life
  • Decorate the house (already completed)
  • Buy presents
  • Go to Hobby Lobby to get some cool wrapping paper and wrap the presents
  • Christmas cards!
  • Try some new Christmas recipes
What is on your Christmas to-do list?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Every day for more than a week, I have been working a little more on our decorations. Neither our inside nor our outside ones are finished yet. I have been mulling over how quickly you and David decorated your tree, and wondering if I could ever do this decorating process more efficiently! But I do love lots of Christmas decorations. Plus, I love making a family production out of mailing our Christmas cards and Tom's hopefully funny letter!