Thursday, December 02, 2010

Christmas List: Practical

David and I are limiting our Christmas expenditures for each other this year. However, we each decided to get the other person one item. Hopefully, David will not get me a totally practical Christmas gift, but these are some practical items on my list.
Source
Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner: We have stairs in our new house and have you ever tried cleaning steps with a regular vacuum cleaner? Let's just say that it is very difficult.


Source
Rice cooker: I went to a cooking class a few weeks ago and the teacher used a rice cooker. They look amazing and can apparently make perfect rice every time. Source
Urban Decay Naked palette: okay, okay. This isn't very practical. But I wear makeup every day, so it kind of counts, right? This palette is sold out everywhere, though, and I definitely do not expect David (Santa) to stand in any lines waiting to find this.

What is on your practical holiday list?

3 comments:

Pop said...

VEGAS!!

Anonymous said...

you are like Richie---he only does practical gifts. SO I give HIM practical gifts BUT I want something frivilous in return. I am hoping for one of those bracelets where you buy each bead separately---can't even think of the name now!

Kathy said...

Luckily for Tom and for me, a trip to Vegas is just what I was wishing for for Christmas, too!