Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas cookie time!

I love decorating Christmas cookies so a few weeks ago we dreamed up another way to con invite our nieces and nephews to our house.

Hey, Christmas cookies full of sugar!!! You can try more than just one!
We had a blast and needless to say, used lots of flour. I used to decorate Christmas cookies with my grandma and have lots of fun memories of time spent in the kitchen. Hopefully the kids will remember our fun times as well!

The end result. I consumed an extreme amount (what? A cookie is not complete without a crazy amount of sprinkles):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember making Christmas cookies with our Spanish-speaking forign student that we adopted from Webster U many moons ago. Jason, Brian and I along with her made tons of sugar cookies. Ours were all Christmas themed and she loved the rooster cookie cutter. So we had lots of roosters too!

Sarah said...

Ha ha, Noah looks like he is on a sugar high!

Kathy said...

I think this is the first year ever that I did not make Christmas cookies, except one batch of my regular oatmeal chocolate chip ones so I would have some to send to Andy. I'm sorry we didn't get to have the annual Iffrig Cookie-Baking Day. Your cookie-baking day sounds like fun.