Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas celebration this year. It is always so much fun to see friends and family over the holidays.

On Wednesday evening we traveled to St. Louis where we spent the night at David's parents' house. On Thursday morning we woke up and went ice skating at Steinberg in Forest Park with my cousins and David's parents:


After that we met reader RoRo's family for lunch at Amighetti's, a delicious Italian lunch eatery on the Hill. I enjoyed a sandwich and a salad. Considering all of the food I was sure to eat in the next few days, I decided to forgo my favorite dish-- ravioli. After that was over, I met some good college friends for supper and we went to David's aunt's house where we enjoyed hanging out with her family.

On Christmas Eve, we woke up and met another good friend for breakfast and then met up with David's family for more celebrating!
That evening we went to my parents' house and enjoyed hot chocolate and presents with my family. On Christmas day we went to mass and then to my grandma's house where we ate too much food again! It was so much fun visiting my family on Christmas. Christmas is always extra special because it is my grandmother's birthday. Happy Birthday, Grandma!
On Christmas day evening we drove home and enjoyed relaxing the next day. I did not even allow myself to go to yoga class or to clean the house! It was nice to take a break before returning to work on Monday.

We had such a fun holiday weekend. I hope yours was fun as well!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You forgot the exciting part about you and Davey sweetly providing the music ministry at Christmas Day Mass!