Monday, November 08, 2010

Menu Monday

I decided to continue Menu Monday from a few months ago....I am not sure why I stopped, but I have been cooking a lot lately!

Last week, I made this recipe: Gnocchi with Roasted Cauliflower. It was delicious and like always, never fails. Tonight I made this spinach recipe. So tasty!

This week is filled with lots of great recipes as well. Tonight I made the spinach along with a roasted chicken and stuffing. Here is how our menu is shaping up for the week:

Monday: leftovers
Tuesday: I took a page out of Sarah's book and decided to make some pumpkin chicken enchiladas with the leftover roasted chicken
Wednesday: salad with leftovers
Thursday: Rigatoni with pumpkin cream sauce
Friday: brussels sprouts and leftovers

I have several recipes to share, including my version of German Potato salad, my stuffing recipe, and my roasted chicken recipe. I will post those tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

How funny! Sarah and I were just joking about brussels sprouts moments ago!

Sarah said...

Sweet! I hope you like those recipes. Here are some more ideas if you are in the mood for pumpkin stuff: http://www.endlesssimmer.com/2010/10/14/100-ways-to-cook-a-pumpkin/

Today I baked, pureed, and froze eleven pie pumpkins so I suspect there are some more pumpkin dishes in our future!