Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Girls' Weekend!

After all of the fun Thanksgiving festivities, my friends came for a girls' weekend. We had a blast and I am so lucky to have these longtime friends from my childhood.

On Friday I experienced my first Black Friday shopping! We went to Cabela's where Rach and I looked at the wildlife and fishing reels. After that, we went to a wine bar and enjoyed appetizers and delicious wine. Of course, after all of that, we had to stop at the store to grab more chocolate. No girls' weekend would be complete without it!

The next day we had what is now known as the Cat Disaster of 2010 during which poor Rachel (the proprietor of Pawsitive Memories, a pet photography business), tried to take our pictures for Christmas. I will be sure to show you the result later.

After that, we went to the Plaza where we enjoyed more shopping and a carriage ride to see the Plaza lights! So fun!
All of us with Santa!
I had a wonderful time and hope to see my friends again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol cat disaster of 2010!! I like it! :) Rachel