Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekending

We had a great weekend. On Friday evening we continued our tradition of getting a pizza. Pizza is so cheap right now that we usually grab one on Friday evenings. This week we tried Papa Murphy's pizza, and I have to say that I don't think that it was very good. Oh well, maybe next week we will have our tired-and-true Papa John's!

On Saturday evening we enjoyed a very delicious breakfast at Succotash, an eclectic eatery here in Kansas City. The food was simply delicious. I enjoyed Pigs in a Blanket (crepes with sausages) and home fries, and David had an omelet. Everything was fresh, but my home fries were the best thing I ate. Yum!We also enjoyed fresh juice made on the spot after we ordered it...David had a cubano with cucumbers and lime and other delicious things. That green thing was SO good.
After that, we went to River Market and did a bit of shopping, and that night our church had its church picnic, which was fun. As new members of the parish, we were gifted with free dinner and drink bracelets.

Yesterday I went to yoga and finished a few more projects. I will show you those tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Davey, I can't believe there is a drink made of cucumber juice, or that anybody would ever order it!