Monday, September 13, 2010

Questions




Question 1: Why does my cat continuously meow at me and David (sometimes biting David on the leg) and then run off as if she wants us to follow her?

Question 2: Why do we follow her?

Question 3: Why does she go into the laundry room (where her food is located) and sit on the sink, only to have us discover that she still, in fact, has food in her bowl?

Question 4: Why do we continuously get duped into following her around?

David just went into the laundry room again. This is the third time that she has made us follow her into the laundry room with her meows and antics.



I think we need to have a discussion about who is in charge here.

3 comments:

David said...

I think we also need to have a discussion about how someone found herself a pair of such sharp fangs.

cindy said...

You know who is in charge. I have a solution but you would not like it.

Kathy said...

Our cats do the same thing with their food bowl in the garage. I have always thought it is because they are hoping I will bring them more food of a different kind that they will enjoy more than what is already in their bowl. I don't know where they got this false hope, though!