Thursday, September 16, 2010

News

A lot of you already know this, but some of you may not:

I passed the bar exam!!!!!

I am so very, very, very happy about this. No more studying for a very, very long time (if ever) for me! Also, I can be called an Esquire. Sounds fancy!

Celebrating has been too much fun. Yesterday, I instant messaged this to my friend Julie:

8:50 PM me: today
i ate
3 donuts
2 mimosas
1 patty melt
1 order of french fries
2 cups of orange juice
popcorn
8:51 PM noodles
and pita chips
and i have to take a health assessment for my new health insurance tomorrow
pretty sure they will kick me off


4 comments:

Kathy said...

Well, if you ever have a good excuse for celebrating, this is it!

Marilyn said...

Congratulations Abbie!!! I knew you could do it!! I am happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Great Job Abbie!!!!! I am very proud of you!!! Ruth Miller

Anonymous said...

Udelhovens are EXTREMELY happy for you! Congratulations. (We had no doubts!)