Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun Thing Friday: Silver Bracelet

Source

Now that I have a j-o-b it is time for me to reevaluate my wardrobe. Accessorizing seemed to be a nightmare to me. I didn't want to look unprofessional and frumpy or too trendy, but I wanted to look cute.

Enter this cute bracelet (actually not this one, although if you want to buy it and you click on the "source" link you will find a website that carries a very similar bracelet). This bracelet is really versatile and gives my outfits the little extra dressy look for which I was searching. I love it!

What jewelry do you wear when you go to work?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Abbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so proud of you and knew that you could do it!!!
In Tulsa you can get all kinds of Blue Bell Ice Cream. A friend of ours who lives there use to bring it here to another friend who use to live in Tulsa.
Love ya, Juanita