Friday, September 10, 2010

Fun Thing Friday: Fall

It is finally cooling off here and finally fall is upon us! I love every season and honestly could not pick a favorite. I love winter because I love snuggling up in bed with my family and going skiing. I love spring because I love the flowers, going outside, and enjoying the fresh air. I love summer because it is so hot and going to the pool is so fun.

But I LOVE fall because of the changing trees, the football games, chili, running in the cooler air, hot cocoa, that first day when you turn on the heat, and the enjoyment of being outside!!!

What do you love about fall?

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love fall for the cooler temps and also football games! On a local note I am always excited to go get Honey Crisp apples at Edgewood Orchard in a town near here. They are the best and put apples in the grocery store to shame! :)

Sarah said...

Fall is my favorite season! Just today I was happily looking forward to when we get to turn on the furnace for the first time. I love the leaves, the snuggly feeling that comes with chillier weather, baking when it's not so hot outside, and on and on. One of the best things about fall is the anticipation of all the good holidays coming up - Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

Anonymous said...

RORO said I LOVE to open the windows in the house and sleep with the windows open ~~~even though I pay the consequences with my allergies. I love the fall colors on the trees, football games, chili, fall festivals and this is the first time in 8 years that we won't be going to University of Dayton for Parent Weekend! A touch of sadness in my life!

Kathy said...

Fall is my favorite season, too. I am startled that I saw trees changing color already yesterday. I love having the ac off, too. Now that it is cooler, I hope we start eating on the patio. Andy and I had Hot Chocolate Club two nights last week! I am going to go to my Things To Do List right now and write "Put up my fall decorations"! Thanks for the happy idea!

Kathy said...

Connie, I have been wondering if you are reading Abbie's blog, now that you have more time. I hope so, and if you are, I'm sure you are enjoying it as much as I do!