Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fauna

We have had several exotic animal sightings in our neck of the woods lately. Luckily, I was able to capture some of them on film.

Below is a lizard whom I have named Trevor; he kept me company for a while yesterday while I did yard work. He was a sneaky little guy because he kept disappearing and reappearing.And off in the distance (in the very middle of the photo) are three of the five deer we saw on our jog this morning. They were not as friendly as Trevor, and bounded off before we could get too close.

1 comment:

Mom said...

We saw only one of those cute lizards with the purple tails that Grandma thinks are skanks at the lakehouse. Then yesterday I was excited to see one for the first time in the barn!

When Abbie returns to this blog any day now, I hope she will continue to use the subject "stealth", since it is so charming to me!