Sunday, July 18, 2010

Birthday, part II

Many thanks to my faithful assistant, Abbie, for her birthday shout-out. I did indeed have a splendid birthday.

In the evening, Abbie and Matt joined me for dinner at Blanc Burgers, where I had a mean bison burger. If you've never had a bison burger before, be prepared for one thing: it tastes a lot like a beef burger.

We polished off the evening with a smorgasbord of cupcakes that Abbie whipped up from the local cupcake shop. They were fabulous.But the biggest birthday surprise was that my sneaky sister and her bevy of children stole silently into our house and stashed another cupcake and birthday note in our microwave! It was a dessert utopia.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm glad your birthday was so enjoyable. I'm awed that you can have two posts about "stealth" in one week!