Monday, June 14, 2010

Nara

This weekend we went to Nara, a Japanese robata (do I know what that means? Nope.) in downtown KC, with some friends. We had a great time sitting on the patio and eating delicious Japanese food, including sushi, beef, stir fry, and dumplings. Yummers.

I look horrible in this picture, but I just wanted to show the fun view we had on the patio. Our service was pretty good and the food was delicious.

Tip: if you want to sit on the patio, go ahead and ask to do so when making your reservations. The hostesses were so friendly and nice when I called appx. 2 hours ahead of time, and I thought that was great. Also, at around 10 p.m., Nara's happy hour starts. During that time they have three dollar sushi, and actually good sushi. My husband and I decided that next time going there for happy hour would be as delicious as the dinner, because the sushi we had was very good.

Nara
1617 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
816-221-6272

No comments: