Thursday, June 03, 2010

Housewarming party: pics

We had a great time at our party and are so appreciative of everybody who came. Our new house is hours away from our old house, so it isn't like people can just walk down the street to attend.
Here is David's family, minus his sister and her kids. Please ignore my protruding stomach.

And here are our friends who came, including two of my law school friends! I was so happy to see them because they drove 2 hours to get to our party. You guys are awesome and hopefully, after we finish this bar exam, we can hang out a lot more!!! :)Finally, my cousins came. Do we look alike?
Apparently Paco was having fun with his Uncle Ryan and my mom (I won't call her grandma LOL):
Thanks everybody, for coming!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RORo said---where's our pictures????LOL