Thursday, June 03, 2010

Housewarming party: Decorating

We had a housewarming party on Saturday night. It was a ton of fun and David and I just love to entertain. We had about 40 of our close friends and family come into town to help us celebrate our new house.
To prep for the party, we bought these adorable napkins, silverware, and plates from a party store. We also bought some balloons and crepe paper streamers.
Our theme was loosely Kansas City, so we also had some KC books, food, and beer out for our guests to enjoy.
Overall I think that the party went very well, and I just loved decorating for everything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RORO said we had a great time! Thanks for inviting us. It was a nice break from St. Louis.I loved the blue and green theme and the food was awesome. Thanks for broadening my horizons to peach fresca ~~~goes great with white wine to make a cooler!!! Found the "sent you Flowers" poem and will mail it next week.

Kathy said...

I loved the trendy teal forks and spoons! --plus, everything else about the party and the nice people who were there!