Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there!!! In his homily last night our priest discussed the importance of fathers, and I could not agree more. Fathers serve a very important role in any child's life.

I am lucky enough to have a wonderful dad who has always been a great father. Not only do my brother and I look up to him because he is a great person toward others, but he has also given us very much support through the years. I know that I would not be where I am today if it were not for my dad. Thanks so much for all of your support, dad!!!

Also, I have to write about my grandpa, who is also a wonderful support to me throughout the years. He has always been so helpful and interested in my academic life, and I knew that I would always be met with an interested ear whenever I had a random story or interesting tidbit from school. Thanks so much for always being there for me, grandpa. It matters more than you know!

Happy father's day to all of the other fathers, including my father-in-law, brother-in-law, and uncles. Have a great day today!

1 comment:

Weight Loss Success Stories said...

Wish you happy Father's day 2010 and also for all my friends.

Weight Loss Success Stories