Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Cupcake a La Mode

My friends and I stopped by Cupcake a La Mode on Saturday an oh my, oh my. It. was. delicious.
I had the Love Doctor cupcake, which was a delicious confection of chocolate cake, strawberry buttercream, and a chocolate-covered strawberry on top. This was by far the best cupcake I've ever had in my entire life. Run, do not walk, to Cupcake a la mode right now. Even if you do not live near me.

Cupcake a la mode
11529 Ash Street
Leawood, KS 66211
913-338-19119

3 comments:

Ashley said...

wish i'd heard about this a couple of days ago. YUM

Sarah said...

I can't wait to try this place!

Kathy said...

I have never been to a cupcake restaurant, but I have been reading that cupcakes are trendy these days. We will be looking forward to going there the next time we are in K.C. (Sarah, I guess you are hoping the cupcake outing will be in July!)